Dealing in Feelings Emotions Cards
Dealing in Feelings cards. These emotion cards for kids are perfect for learning and talking about emotions
- Identify expressions, name and talk about feelings.
- Features full colour photographs of children's facial expressions.
- 26 emotions in each pack
- Perfect for children on the autism spectrum or with other developmental disabilities
- Ideal for therapists, psychologists, teachers and parents.
- Included are two sets of cards so Dealing in Feelings can be used to play fun card games such as Memory and Go Fish
- Contains 55 cards, therapy games ideas and user guide
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over
- Printed on quality 300 gsm card stock using environmentally responsible printing
- Dealings in Feelings consists of:
- 2 x sets of 26 full colour photo cards- 55 cards per pack includes 3 Therapist Guide cards.
- Cards are 8 cm X 13 cm printed in full collour on high quality card stock. Presented in a laminated card pack.
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Dimensions 13.5cm x 8.5cm x 2cm
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it provided it is unused and in original condition within 30 days of the invoice date. We will refund the cost of the product. When returning items please include a copy of the invoice. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Defects If you believe the product is defective please let us know as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org Any defective items (once returned) with proof of purchase will be replaced or purchase price and shipping refunded. We will contact you via email upon receipt of defective goods to arrange any refund owed.
Postage within Australia- Postage is free anywhere in Australia
Express Post - Express Post is $13.00
All orders will be processed and dispatched the following business day.
We use Australia Post
Overseas Postage and Freight
US AU $28.00
Please allow 7-21 days delivery for International Orders
We use Australia Post
Placing Your Order
All payments must be made in Australian dollars (AU$). Orders can be made online via this website.
Overseas orders are not required to pay GST. GST will be deducted from orders placed online.
About The Author
Julie Dini is an Educational and Developmental Psychologist from Australia who has been helping children with developmental disabilities and their families for 25 years. Julie developed the Dealing with Feelings brand of products to make it easier for kids to talk about emotions.
There are no reviews yet.